Happy Valentines? Lol.
What a long day! Started waking up at 4:30 AM and still up till now. Reality hasn’t sunk in yet for me since something happened today. I wasn’t expecting this to happen, even before. I am super blessed to have this opportunity. Everybody in class today were all hyper and noisy (as always but much more today). It was our first Valentines together so everybody was high. Finally bought our concert ticket for 2PM’s What Time Is It live tour concert on March 2! Cannot wait for that. Had a fast dinner with my parents. I’m kinda ‘excited’ hearing their plans. I still have to make up for my grades though :|
Overall, it was a long and happy day. God is really great :)
I’m glad we have Bioethics or Humanities and Ethics as our subject. It reminds us what’s our sole purpose why we pursued this path and keeps us sane. We had a fruitful first lecture this morning and we shared our own vision as medical students. Kamuntikan nang maiyak yung isang nag share, seriously. I do hope we would graduate 4 years from now.
- Ayoko yung feeling na nasasabon sa harapan. It makes you inferior and nakaka-down at nakaka walang gana T____T Pucha talaga. Babawi ako!!!
- 1st day of Gross Anat lab tomorrow! Feeling ko magtutulakan kami kung sino unang mag s-slice ng skin -___-
- All One Direction posts (pictures) are on queue. If you are wondering why there are reblogs of 1D pics on your dashboard by me, it’s because it’s scheduled to post on a specific time.
- I cannot watch The Amazing Spider-man on the 30th! Oh man! I’ve been waiting for that movie for about a year now. You will really have no time for something when you commit yourself in med school -_______-
- Apparently my many copies of 2x2 and 1x1 picture are lost and I don’t know where the fuck are they.
- I’m thinking of buying our main book for anatomy, which is Gray’s Anatomy though I know it is somewhat required.. I cannot survive having an ebook of it. It’s too small to read it in an iTouch.
- I cannot back-read all posts on my dashboard :( *ehem1Dpicsehem*
- One of the many things I hate in med school is that you will really spend lots of money in buying books and other required things such as scalpels, etc.
- Shall read my physiology notes. I don’t want to get a low score for tomorrow’s quiz.
- First of, I’d like to apologize for the massive reblogs and posts about One Direction. I know it’s not really obvious that I like them *ehemJuanDirectionerehem*.
- Would you believe that I survived fecalysis this morning’s medical check up? Whoopie! Actually, ate forced me to you know.. it worked though.
- They extracted about 3cc so it’s about 3ml of my blood. Quite a shocker there.
- I’ll be spending my last day here in the province tomorrow. Oh gawd. I still don’t want to go to school again yet. Not prepared! I really really really like to see my friends first before school starts on the 13th. I miss them terribly!